[Tinyos-devel] SplitControl

Philip Levis pal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 6 15:23:00 PST 2005

On Jan 6, 2005, at 3:10 PM, Philip Levis wrote:

> On Jan 6, 2005, at 1:36 PM, Joe Polastre wrote:
>
>> That's the intended use.
>>
>> If a call is outstanding, init, start, or stop should return FAIL.
>
> OK. Sounds good.
>
> After a bit of discussion with David G. and Phil B., I have another
> question: is it appropriate to have init() be split-phase?

Whoops. That shouldn't have been sent to this list; it's just musings
about some application-level abstractions I've been working on for a
while and possible changes in TinyOS 2.0. There's no intention to
change SplitControl for TinyOS 1.x. Sorry about the confusion.

Phil

-------

"We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring