[Tinyos-devel] SplitControl

Philip Levis pal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 6 15:23:00 PST 2005

On Jan 6, 2005, at 3:10 PM, Philip Levis wrote:

> On Jan 6, 2005, at 1:36 PM, Joe Polastre wrote:
>> That's the intended use.
>> If a call is outstanding, init, start, or stop should return FAIL.
> OK. Sounds good.
> After a bit of discussion with David G. and Phil B., I have another
> question: is it appropriate to have init() be split-phase?

Whoops. That shouldn't have been sent to this list; it's just musings
about some application-level abstractions I've been working on for a
while and possible changes in TinyOS 2.0. There's no intention to
change SplitControl for TinyOS 1.x. Sorry about the confusion.

"We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time."