[Tinyos-devel] Compilation of app.c file for mica2

Philip Levis pal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Sun Sep 18 14:28:50 PDT 2005

On Sep 18, 2005, at 12:49 PM, aalarifi at ecs.syr.edu wrote:

> Hi,
>   I have compiled blink application in tinyOS for mica2. I got
> app.c and
> main.exe.
>   However, I want to know how compile app.c directly to main.exe
> for mica2
> assuming that I have only the app.c.
> Could you please tell me how to compile app.c for mica2 to get the
> main.exe
> file.

Please send questions like this to tinyos-help. TinyOS-devel is a
list for discussing TinyOS implementation and core development.
Admittedly, you don't always get an answer in TinyOS-help, but that's
often because the question has been asked before and the answer is in
the archive.

Phil

-------

"We shall not cease from exploration