[Tinyos-devel] JN5121 IEEE802.15.4 Wireless Microcontroller

Neil Hancock neilh10 at biomonitors.com
Wed Mar 8 09:26:38 PST 2006

I picked up some literature on them at the Zigbee open house in San Fran
last year.
It looks like it has a lot of integrated functionality on it - including
12Bit ADCs. However the bummer is the +-2Bits integral non-linearity
It has no FLASH a big bummer but a lot of nice ram - 96KB.

It seems to me it is being aimed at a commercial router application.

The 802.15.4 2003 spec for receiver sensitivity for 2.4GHz is -85dBm

~Neil