[Tinyos-devel] darwin support for serial libs

Peizhao Hu peizhao at itee.uq.edu.au
Mon Aug 6 06:17:06 PDT 2007

As the latest TinyOS-2.x CVS tree has built-in support for Mac OS X
(Intel), you can just reinstall a fresh copy of TinyOS-2.x from CVS.
I installed few weeks back, and I didn't have any problem with it.
please follow the instruction below:

http://docs.google.com/View.aspx?docid=ajjph9mvqk3z_bchp66xkmgk6n

(Note: Patch is not needed anymore!!!)

regards;