[Tinyos-devel] Deluge T2

Razvan Musaloiu-E. razvanm at cs.jhu.edu
Fri Jun 8 10:24:18 PDT 2007

Hi!

On Fri, 8 Jun 2007, Aurelien Francillon wrote:

> Hi,
> it's great to have deluge in Tinyos 2 thanks for the work !
>> JHU has been working on porting Deluge from TinyOS 1 to TinyOS 2.
>> Feel free togive it a try, and send us any feedbacks about it.
>
> a few comments/patches  :
> - bnp.extra doesn't contrains the support for micaz (see patch
> tinyos_deluge_bnp_extra_enable_micaz.patch)

I had this change in my tree but I forgot to commit it with the rest of
the MicaZ support. I added now. :P

> - tinyos_deluge_micaz_signal_h_warning.patch removes a warning when building
> Bootloader against recent avr-libc (this change is already present in
> tos/chips/atm128/atm128hardware.h, but TOSBoot builds against tinyos-1.x
> source ... )
> - a small patch to the "burn" script such that it uses tos-deluge from the
> PATH if present.

I applied both patches. The changes are in the CVS now.

> - what about putting the InternalFlash component into standard directory
> (instead of lib/net/Deluge subdirs ),  such that it would be usable by any
> tinyos app?
> Of course a problem with this is that components/applications should be
> carefull to not overwrite each other data...

The tos/lib/TOSBoot and tos/lib/net/Deluge/extra will be replace in the
future by a new version of TOSBoot (Prabal Dutta from Berkeley is working
on this) so that's why we kept everything together for now.

Thank you very much for your feedback! :-)
Razvan ME