[Tinyos-devel] broken links in documentation.

James jamessteward at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jul 27 23:36:31 PDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-07-24 at 09:04 -0700, Philip Levis wrote:
> On Jul 24, 2008, at 12:40 AM, James wrote:

> > I'm new to TinyOS, and soaking up as much as I can from the
> > documentation.  I've found a few broken links in here;
> >

> Please send questions like this to tinyos-help. tinyos-devel is for
> discussing the development of TinyOS (e.g., working groups, etc.).

Wow - the enthusiastic in responses to my email, sent as you suggested
to the tinyos-help list, has been overwhelming.  Is this development
group always such an inbox filler?

(Do you read the sarcasm between the lines?)

I may be new to tinyos, but not to other mailing lists.

I've offered a quick patch to fix a bug, and was told that it was too
hard to apply.  Then discovered a hole in the documentation, that no one
can be bothered to fix, or tell me I'm an idiot, and just need to type
"make doc" or something.

So what's the go.  Is TinyOS dead, or just hibernating?

Regards,
James.