[Tinyos-devel] message_t

Janos Sallai sallai at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Wed Mar 11 13:00:26 PDT 2009

Jan,

I just quickly skimmed through the writeup. I have two questions:

1. If there are different message structures on the transmit and
receive paths, how can we do bridging without buffer copying?

2. How would it be possible, with the proposed message abstraction, to
provide an AM compatibility layer?

Janos