[Tinyos-devel] message_t

Miklos Maroti mmaroti at math.u-szeged.hu
Thu Mar 12 14:03:07 PDT 2009

Guys,

Here is may alternative proposal for the new message_t. Basically, I
would require all message_t to be formated (the old Packet.clear with
some parameters), then everyone knows where the payload is and where
the other header and footer fields are, so we can flexibly set those
values (64 bit addresses, security data), finally we send the message.
You need to format a message only if you do not know (first use) or
want to change its layout (forward).

Comments are welcome.

Miklos