[Tinyos-devel] Implementing 6LoWPAN on IRIS (RF 230)

H.J. Koster hjkoster400d at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 03:54:58 PDT 2009

Dear Reader,

I am busy getting 6LoWPAN working on a IRIS platform. Because IRIS uses the
RF 230 radio stack and not implements a Packet Link Layer this would
initialy not work. So i read it was not to difficult port the CC2420 stack
(witch support the Packet Link Layer) to the RF 230.
Also the ActiveMessageC needs be stripped down, and should not use the
AM-byte (correct me if i'am wrong).
Anyone busy getting this to work? I'am not fully into the TinyOS systems
cause we working the bachelorproject just for 2 weeks now.

Thanks in advance,

Greets HJ Koster