[Tinyos-devel] message_t

Philip Levis pal at cs.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 11 14:51:41 PDT 2010

Now that 2.1.1 is released and we've moved to Google code, I think it's finally time to return to the redesign of message_t. There are a lot of mails in the -devel archives, starting from March 2009 or so, which summarize the issues and motivations for a redesign. I'm also attaching two proposals (one from Jan, one from Miklos) for a future message_t.

Phil