[Tinyos-devel] CVS snapshot

Philip Levis pal at cs.stanford.edu
Mon Jul 12 16:33:52 PDT 2010

As part of the transition over to Google Code, I've taken a snapshot of the existing TinyOS CVS repository. I'll be using this snapshot to populate the Google Code SVN repository. Correspondingly, any checkins to CVS won't be reflected in the new repository. To try to prevent any slip-ups, I've temporarily removed all write access to the tinyos-2.x directory. If the transition over to Google Code isn't clean or takes more than a day or two, I'll restore write access and try again when it's ready.

If this is a problem, please let me know.

Thanks for being patient,

Phil