[Tinyos-devel] FTSP not working with mspgcc 4.5.3 and -Os

András Bíró bbandi86 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 12:43:26 PST 2012

Hi Guys,

I compiled, and Miklos Maroti uploaded  those packages to the repo. It
was compiled with the buildscript collection at /tools/toolchain
(which was created for the new avr toolchain, but it's quite usable
for any package building), and it should have that patch:
http://code.google.com/p/tinyos-main/source/browse/trunk/tools/toolchain/msp430-gcc/patch/msp430-gcc-4.5.3-20110706-sf3409864.patch
However, I see there are some new patch in Razvan's buildscript
(https://github.com/tp-freeforall/prod/blob/tools-int/tools/platforms/msp430/toolchain/build.sh),
I will recompile the packages with them tomorrow.

The problem is that Razvan doesn't create deb packages (yet), and I
can't update them, since I don't know when I should (I use only avr
based platforms).

Andris