[Tinyos-help] MICA2 with MICA1's programming and sensor board

Noseong Park behack at icu.ac.kr
Fri Jan 9 04:15:29 PST 2004

Hi!!!

I've made some micas before based on the schematic opened in the tiny-os web
site.

Now I'm going to assemble mica2 using the schematic of tiny-os web site.

A few days ago, I found some pictures of mica2 in the google.

Programming board is quite different from the programming board opened in
the tiny-os site.

But pin array of mica2 is such similar that it might be compatible.

Is it right?

And sensor board of mica1 is also compatible with mica2. right?

Thanks to all people who read this question!!

Happy new year~~~~~~~~~~