[Tinyos-help] mica2dot temperature sensor

jsuh at xbow.com jsuh at xbow.com
Tue Jan 13 10:17:26 PST 2004

Hello Mythili,

There's an application in called xsensordot2 (which I'm including the files
as attachments) that you can look at an see how to use the thermistor in the
MICA2DOT. To view the data, you should use a terminal program, such as
HyperTerminal or similar.

I hope this helps. Would you take a moment to fill our customer satisfaction
survey at http://www.xbow.com/satform.htm? Thank you.

Sincerely,
John Suh
Technical Support Engineer