[Tinyos-help] Radio throughput

Ömer Sinan Kaya oskaya at softhome.net
Wed Jan 14 12:20:47 PST 2004

i remember a similar question that was asked in the recent days. The
answer was if you only transmit packet instantly without collecting any
data from ADC you would achieve this throughput . please refer to

Shahin Farshchi wrote:

>Hi folks...  I'm trying to take generic sensor readings using the mica2, but
>when I use OscilloscopeRF to test the radio throughput, I'm only getting
>about 4 packets/sec.  I thought that the max radio throughput is around 46
>packets/sec!  Is there another module/interface I can use for optimal radio
>Shahin Farshchi
>Graduate Student Researcher
>Electrical Engineering - UCLA
>Tinyos-help mailing list
>Tinyos-help at Millennium.Berkeley.EDU

Ömer Sinan KAYA
oskaya at softhome.net

SeMA Working Group
Computer Engineering at Yeditepe University,Istanbul,Turkey