[Tinyos-help] "programmer is not responding" error

David Doolin doolin at ce.berkeley.edu
Wed Jan 14 13:22:50 PST 2004

Windows or Linux?

In windows, when you plug in the usb -> serial,
there will be an entry in one of the windows
hardware component dialogs telling you which
actual com port it's mapped to.  On my
Fujitsu tablet, it's com4.  On linux,
I smell a makedev somewhere, someone else
will probably know.  YMMV, HTH, etc etc -dmd