[Tinyos-help] Packet Per Second Rate In TinyOS

Alex Pesterev alex3d_p at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 14:05:14 PST 2004

Hello,

I posted a question earlier about packet per second
speed in TinyOS. I mentioned that I could only get 14
packets per second from a 433MHZ mica2 mote. I wrote a
program that simply sends packets: as soon as one
packet is sent, another packet is posted for sending.
I have been digging through the code, but could not
find anything that will help me get the speed up to
the advertised 42-52 packets per second rate. Is there
a send function that I should use to make packet
transmittal faster? How should I go about getting
these speeds?

Alex