[Tinyos-help] looking for TinyOS API documentation

Philip Levis pal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 15 17:14:03 PST 2004

On Thursday, January 15, 2004, at 04:52 PM, Iram Shahzad wrote:

> In that case, I am wondering how the other people are writing
> application
> programs; how do they know what APIs are provided by the TinyOS,
> what are their inputs and outputs and so on?

Part of the point of TinyOS is that there isn't a fixed API, as there
isn't a user/kernel boundary. The set of API functions that different
components provide can be found in the interfaces/ directory; you can
then find implementations in the rest of the tree (often there are
many, and you can pick from them).

Phil

-------

"We shall not cease from exploration