[Tinyos-help] looking for TinyOS API documentation

Philip Levis pal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 15 17:14:03 PST 2004

On Thursday, January 15, 2004, at 04:52 PM, Iram Shahzad wrote:

> In that case, I am wondering how the other people are writing
> application
> programs; how do they know what APIs are provided by the TinyOS,
> what are their inputs and outputs and so on?

Part of the point of TinyOS is that there isn't a fixed API, as there
isn't a user/kernel boundary. The set of API functions that different
components provide can be found in the interfaces/ directory; you can
then find implementations in the rest of the tree (often there are
many, and you can pick from them).

"We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started