[Tinyos-help] Re: [Tinyos-users] application size

Ömer Sinan Kaya oskaya at softhome.net
Mon Jan 19 12:06:34 PST 2004

the optimization flag of code minimization is already included in make
mica2, and make mica2dot commands. (-Os) Maybe you should compare your
application size with one of the simplest applications , such as blink
or sensetorfm.

Hemant wrote:

> I ported a mica2 application from TinyOS 1.0 to TinyOS 1.1. However
>the application size increased from around 50KB to 125KB. I was wondering
>if this sort of increase could simply be because of the platform change. Has
>anybody else had a similar experience. Also are there any compile time
>options that I could use to reduce the size of the image.
>Tinyos-users mailing list
>Tinyos-users at Millennium.Berkeley.EDU

Ömer Sinan KAYA
oskaya at softhome.net

SeMA Working Group
Computer Engineering at Yeditepe University,Istanbul,Turkey