[Tinyos-help] Make install.1 mica2 error,help!!

yangt.dynamics at stengg.com yangt.dynamics at stengg.com
Mon Jan 19 17:51:11 PST 2004

Dear all,

I have one problem while I install programm into mote,
while I use
??????????????? make install mica2
It works, but while I use
????????????????? make install.1 mica2
there list some erros,

Command "avr-objecopy --output-target=serc build/mica2/main.exe.out
build/mica2/main.srec.out" failed at /usr/local/bin/set-mote-id line 105.
make[1]: *** [reinstall.1] error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/cygdrive/d/tinyos-1.x/apps/oscilloscopeRF'
make: *** [reinstall.1] Error 2

Pls, give me some helps, thanks,

[This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should
not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other
person. Thank you.]