[Tinyos-help] Question on Tinyos - invalid string offset

yangt.dynamics at stengg.com yangt.dynamics at stengg.com
Mon Jan 19 23:20:32 PST 2004

Dear Peter Nalbach,

Could you give me some helps?

While I use the make mica2 install.1 to load my program, I have the same
prbolem as you post on "TinyOS help",
            build/mica2/main.exe.out: invalid string offset

Have you already solved the prolbem and would you like to give me the help?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Tao.

[This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should
not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other
person. Thank you.]