[Tinyos-help] MessageCenter/MessageInjector sending command type of 8 to tossim

Wil argyle at myrealbox.com
Tue Jan 20 13:03:26 PST 2004

the messages I'm sending to a running simulation keep giving me:

SIM: Reading command from client fd 5
SIM: Reading in GuiMsg header of size 14 with length 0
SIM: Command type 8 mote 0 time 0x0 payloadlen 0
0: SIM: Reading in GuiMsg payload of size 34 with length 0
0: SIM: Read from command port, total: 34, need 0
0: SIM: Enqueuing command event 0x80fa068
SIM: Handling incoming command type 8 for mote 0
SIM: Unrecognizable command type received from TinyViz 8

What's the cause of this?

Wil