[Tinyos-help] help required for Tinyos 1.1 installation

Krishnamurthy, Gita Gita.Krishnamurthy at intel.com
Tue Jan 20 15:59:00 PST 2004

I have followed the installation procedures and have run into some
problems.  I got into the problem described in the uninstall document at

http://webs.cs.berkeley.edu/tos/tinyos-1.x/doc/uninstall.html

paragraph :

HOW TO RECOVER FROM INCOMPLETE TinyOS 1.1 INSTALLSHIELD UNINSTALLS

I have followed exactly what is recommended but I still get the
following when I try to remove the tinyos installation :

"Setup cannot find an existing cygwin installation and you did not
choose to install one.  You must either choose to install cygwin or have
an existing cygwin installation"

I have cygwin installed just like the steps suggest in c:\cygwin
directory.  I don't know what to do except reinstall XP.

Gita