[Tinyos-help] RE: [Tinyos] MSP430 Port

Thomas J Stevens tjstevens at raytheon.com
Wed Jan 21 13:09:43 PST 2004

Dear kw,

Thanks for the heads up and the link to the Telos poster (which clearly
indicates the use of a 16 MHz TI MSP430).  I followed the link on the Telos
poster to http://www.moteiv.com where I found a sales brochure for the
Telos (http://www.moteiv.com/products/telos-brochure.pdf) which states the
processor is a "20MHz Motorola HCS08 microcontroller..."

It would seem there is some inconsistency here.  Can anyone tell me which
is actually being used and point me to the TinyOS port?

Best Regards,
Thom Stevens

Sr. Systems Engineer
Advanced Programs
Raytheon Missile Systems
Bldg M09 M/S 3
1151 E Herman's Rd
Tucson AZ 85706
520.545.9608 (desk)
520.545.9678 (facs)
520.390.5233 (mobile)

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           "Kristin Wright"|
|         |           <kwright at cs.berk|
|         |           eley.edu>       |
|         |                           |
|         |           01/21/2004 01:37|
|         |           PM              |
|         |                           |
|---------+--------------------------->
  |        To:      "'Bill Frolik'" <bfrolik at cdivia.com>, "'Thomas J Stevens'" <tjstevens at raytheon.com>,                          |
  |        <tinyos-users at today.CS.Berkeley.EDU>, <tinyos-help at today.CS.Berkeley.EDU>, <tinyos at today.CS.Berkeley.EDU>              |
  |        cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |        Subject: RE: [Tinyos] MSP430 Port                                                                                      |

There is some development going on at Berkeley on a mote that will use the
ti msp430. It's called telos. There is a bit of information on it at
http://webs.cs.berkeley.edu/retreat-1-04/joep-nest-2004-retreat-telos-poster

.ppt

-kw