[Tinyos-help] Setting up the cygwin environment for STK500

Sunjae Park sirkarde at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 09:50:36 PST 2004

Hi, I'm using the STK500 from Atmel and I am very
interested in the TinyOS project. I tried installing
the windows installer, and everything went OK.

However, when I tried downloading the code to my
ATMega chip, I found that I didn't have a /dev/avr or
/dev/ttyS*, actually I don't have a /dev directory at
all. My giveio installation is fine.

I could not find any other documents about this, and I
am new to cygwin. Could anyone help?

Sunjae Park.