[Tinyos-help] visualizing data from real world using TinyViz

Jonathan W Hui jwhui at eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat Jan 24 10:44:31 PST 2004

With the current plugins that TinyViz provides, the answer to you
question is no. However, it is conceivable to write a plugin for TinyViz
that can capture these real world communication events from the serial
port and display what you want in TinyViz.

--
Jonathan W. Hui
jwhui at cs.berkeley.edu
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~jwhui/