[Tinyos-help] path for Makelocal file

lfera at xbow.com lfera at xbow.com
Mon Jan 26 13:28:25 PST 2004

I recently created a new source code tree with my developer user account
under C:/tinyos-1.x.

Using the new tree I created, I tried to compile an application from the
cygwin window using "make mica2".  It seems that the makelocal file from the
old tree location (c:/cygwin/opt/tinyos-1.x/apps/Makelocal) is being used
because the Makerules file refers to

-include $(shell ncc -print-tosdir)/../apps/Makelocal

And the tosdir is actually /opt/tinyos-1.x/tos (which I guess was setup in
the installation of tinyos).  Where is this defined and how can we change
this to be another location of our choosing?  In order to get this to work
without changing the tosdir, we would have to name our new tree exactly
c:/cygwin/opt/tinyos-1.x which we don't want to be restricted to do (but
would be ok I guess).

Any faq on this?

Thanks,

Leah Fera