[Tinyos-help] Battery (AA) life test results on MICA2 mote

Michael Newman mnewman at dragonnorth.com
Fri Jan 30 09:00:00 PST 2004

One empirical observation, from my work on the Sensicast development kit.

The nodes lose the ability to receive first then the ability to transmit.
This has implications for deciding when a node is alive. You can not simply
monitor how long it sends out messages, you must know how long it can
receive a message as well.