[Tinyos-help] Flash errors

Kristin Wright kwright at cs.berkeley.edu
Fri Jan 30 09:36:36 PST 2004

Unless you specifically change the makefiles to do so, verification of the
flash doesn't happen when you use the mib510 programmer. So in my
experience, this has only happened when I forgot to set my MIB510=COM*
setting (I switch sometimes between the parallel mib500 and the serial
mib510).

Make sure that your uisp command has -dprog=mib510.

Hope that helps.

-kw