[Tinyos-help] Measuring the motes' battery voltage

Jonathan W Hui jwhui at eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat Jan 31 22:04:20 PST 2004

You can either checkout the entire tinyos-1.x module from Sourceforge
via CVS. Detailed directions can be found at:

Additionally, you could grab the individual files browsing the
repository over the web.
The Voltage component can be found in tinyos-1.x/tos/system/, while the
example can be found in tinyos-1.x/contrib/ucb/TestLabApp/.

Jonathan W. Hui
jwhui at cs.berkeley.edu