[Tinyos-help] Mica2 Thermistor Readings

Haoyong Yu hyu003 at latech.edu
Thu Jun 17 20:17:01 PDT 2004

I use MTS310CA Sensor Board and MPR410CB and TinyOS1.1, I have the same problem
with Thermistor and Photo Sensor when I get readings from Thermistor and Photo
Sensor alternately. The Thermistor readings will change when I shade the Photo
Sensor, it seems to me that two sensors affect each other, is it a bug in
hardware or software. If I turn off INT1 on Photo Sensor, will Thermistor
readings not be affected by Photo Sensor? Is there other solutions to solve
this problem?
Thank you.

Haoyong