[Tinyos-help] How to SHIM a tinyos module

Jacob Sorber jacob.sorber at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 06:40:56 PDT 2007

I'm interested in intercepting calls to an arbitrary TinyOS module in order
to instrument existing code for different types of dynamic analysis.  I know
how to extract the NesC wiring graph using the -fnesc-dump options, but does
anyone know if there is a simple way to intercept edges in the graph using
the compiler tools?  I can always modify the compiler to do my bidding, but
I would rather not.

Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks,

Jacob Sorber