[Tinyos-help] BaseStation and net.tinyos.tools.Listen -- tutorial lesson 4

Andrew C. Jung cjung1021 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 14:28:26 PST 2009

Hello.  I am following tutorial lesson4 which is "Mote-PC serial
communication and SerialForwarder".  TinyOS 2.0.2 is installed in Ubuntu
8.10 and I am using Mica2 motes.  I am having trouble to follow "BaseStation
and net.tinyos.tools.Listen" part.  It is saying that *"Take one of the two
nodes that had BlinkToRadio (from lesson
3<http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/Mote-mote_radio_communication>)
installed and install BaseStation on it. If you turn on the node that still
has BlinkToRadio installed, you should see LED 1 on the BaseStation
blinking. BaseStation toggles LED 0 whenever it sends a packet to the radio
and LED 1 whenever it sends a packet to the serial port. It toggles LED 2
whenever it has to drop a packet:....".

*I installed BaseStation which is in "/opt/tinyos-2.0.2/apps/BaseStation".
When I turn on the mote which still has BlinkToRadio installed, nothing
happened.  If some of you can help me, please let me know What I have to
do.  Thank you.

Andrew