[Tinyos-help] Changing NREADING in OscilloscopeC

Mehmet Akif Antepli akifantepli at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 02:58:08 PDT 2010

When you change your payload struct, you should reflect this change to the
java application. Your payload struct is defined in OscilloscopeMsg.java
file. So, you should regenerate OscilloscopeMsg.java file using MIG (Message
Interface Generator) tool.

I use Yeti2 with Eclipse. It has MIG support which makes it trivial to use
it.

When you generate OscilloscopeMsg.java file, copy it into Oscilloscope Java
project folder, clean and rebuild it. Then, it will work

Regards,

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 9:50 PM, Omar Bouzid <o.m.bouzid at newcastle.ac.uk>wrote:

> Hi all,
> I tried to modify the OscilloscaopC application in tinyos-2.x to sample the
> microphone sensor of mts310 (attached to micaz) and I have succeed to do
> that. However, when I tried to change the number of readings per message in
> the Oscilloscope.h (less or greater than 10), no data will be displayed in
> the GUI. So, any suggestion to solve this issue?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Omar

Mehmet Akif Antepli
Telecommunications Lab. D-217