[Tinyos-help] Tossim Build

Amir Hossein Shantia shantia_amirhossein at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 03:54:31 PDT 2010

Spam detection software, running on the system "mail.Millennium.Berkeley.EDU", has

Content preview:  To whom it may concern, Dear Sir, I have tried to run tossim
   simulator under tinyos 2.1.0 for a month but I still cant get it work. I
  downloaded the vmware image which the link of it was on tinyos.net. I can
  successfully build the Blink application. But when I continue building RadioCountToLed
   application I receive 3 errors. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.2 FH_DATE_PAST_20XX      The date is grossly in the future.
 1.6 DEAR_SOMETHING         BODY: Contains 'Dear (something)'
-2.6 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%
                            [score: 0.0002]
 1.1 DNS_FROM_OPENWHOIS     RBL: Envelope sender listed in bl.open-whois.org.

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.