[Tinyos-help] Issues wiring CTP

newlyn at erratt.com newlyn at erratt.com
Sun Apr 4 18:42:36 PDT 2010

Spam detection software, running on the system "mail.Millennium.Berkeley.EDU", has

Content preview:  All: I am having some issues wiring to CTP. I have previously
   tested the tutorial application for CTP with no problems. In my application,
   I am trying to create a module that will do all communications so that I
  can just swap out modules if I want to work with a different protocol. The
   issue I have arises with wiring Send, RoutingControl, and RootControl. I
  have currently just taken this code from the EasyCollection application and
   pulled it over into a set of commands. The errors that I receive are: [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.2 FH_DATE_PAST_20XX      The date is grossly in the future.
 0.0 WEIRD_PORT             URI: Uses non-standard port number for HTTP
 0.0 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5000]
 1.1 DNS_FROM_OPENWHOIS     RBL: Envelope sender listed in bl.open-whois.org.
-0.6 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list