[Tinyos-help] CTP: Motes don't send packets although routes are found

Maisa Ben Jamaa maisa.benjamaa at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 23:52:56 PDT 2010

Hello,
Actually, I have changed the code of CTP in order to implement this
estimator :http://www.springerlink.com/content/57642v20401h1336/
I tried to run the new CTP with testNetwork app but I get bad behavior
(motes do not send neither packet nor beacons), so may be I have wrong
instructions in my implementation. I am trying to fix this.
Thanks a lot,

Best regards,
Maissa Ben Jamaa