[Tinyos-help] JNI Questions

Michael Schippling schip at santafe.edu
Wed Apr 7 10:25:37 PDT 2010

okokok, I use the old snuffly javacomm20 for windows not TOSComm,
but here's what I have in my JRE:

     jre/bin:
	getenv.dll  win32com.dll
     jre/lib:
	javax.comm.properties
       jre/lib/ext:
	  comm.jar

I don't know if TOSComm's uses the old comm.jar or something else,
nor what it's dll file name might be, but you probably need a
simulacra of each of the files shown.

MS