[Tinyos-help] JNI Questions

Ruben Rios ruben at lcc.uma.es
Wed Apr 7 12:03:18 PDT 2010

Thank you guys for your replies. Finally I got it to work with the
toscomm.dll and getenv.dll library from TinyOS by just linking the
tinyos.jar with these libraries in Eclipse. Then I created an
executable jar file with my project and I just need to have these dll
files in the same directory as the jar. The exception I was having was
caused by an VMWare machine which was running on my PC and had the
serial port busy.

By the way, Michael when you say that's what you have in your JRE, you
mean that you placed these files in the corresponding directories,
right? Does this have anything to do with the java.library.path ?

Regards