[Tinyos-help] Issue with the ADC on an Iris Mote using TinyOS2.x

nomma at comcast.net nomma at comcast.net
Thu Apr 8 10:21:12 PDT 2010

Spam detection software, running on the system "mail.Millennium.Berkeley.EDU", has

Content preview:  Hello, I am currently working on a project using an Iris mote
   and I am having some problems. I have developed a custom sensor node that
   I have attached to a female 51-pin connector. There are three sensors on
  the node that are currently hooked up to ADC0-2. What I want to do is write
   a program that will sample all three of these sensors (only one has to be
   at a high rate) and perform some processing on them. The processing itself
   is simple and easy, getting the actual data to do the processing on? A little
   more complicated, at least to me. I have looked around the internet, the
  tutorials, and the mailing list for the last several days and have just ended
   up more confused than before. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.2 FH_DATE_PAST_20XX      The date is grossly in the future.
 0.0 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.4921]
 1.1 DNS_FROM_OPENWHOIS     RBL: Envelope sender listed in bl.open-whois.org.

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.