[Tinyos-help] blip + lpl

Jordi Soucheiron jsoucheiron at dexmatech.com
Fri Apr 9 02:54:09 PDT 2010

Hello,
I've been using blip for a while and I'm trying to figure out the best dutty
cicle values for my application. My applications sends a packet every 5
minutes in the worst case and all nodes see the basestation. How could I
find the best values? How would I need to redo my calculations if I needed
to use multihop?
Reading the blip tutorial I've encountered the BLIP_L2_DELAY variable. Is it
necessary to change this value if the LPL_SLEEP_INTERVAL is not 512? I've
been looking what does this variable do, but I'm not sure of the exact
implications of changing it's value.
Has anybody found similar problems?
Thank you
*Jordi Soucheiron*