[Tinyos-help] Issue with the ADC on an Iris Mote using TinyOS 2.x

Miklos Maroti mmaroti at math.u-szeged.hu
Fri Apr 9 12:41:13 PDT 2010

Hi Robert,

I think using three Read interfaces should be fast enough. You can
check it with the Read interface provided by the VoltageC component.
Just call Read.read from three timers.

You can also look at how the VoltageC is implemented: you need to
create a AdcReadClientC client and configure via the Atm128AdcConfig
interface.

Miklos