[Tinyos-help] Buffering message_t structures

Michael Schippling schip at santafe.edu
Mon Apr 12 09:04:12 PDT 2010

There shouldn't be any magic in saving message_t structs.
memcpy() or structure assignment as you show should work
fine. Note that messages can be smaller than the total
struct size and this is indicated in the length field.

Look at how you are doing the send(), it may be trying to
fill in a different destination address or otherwise mess
with the message. Perhaps try explicitly specifying the
length and destination address by extracting them from
the original message.

MS