[Tinyos-help] Issues setting classpath (Cygwin, Windows, TinyOS 2.x)

Dave McGee daveomcgee at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 11:06:10 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm experiencing some issues setting my java classpath using Cygwin, Windows
and TinyOS 2.x.

I'm following the tutorial on installing TinyOS 2.1.1 (
http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/Installing_TinyOS_2.1.1#Manual_installation_on_your_host_OS_with_RPMs)
and I've tried to add the following lines of code to my bashrc file,
as
instructed.

export CLASSPATH=`cygpath -w $TOSROOT/support/sdk/java/tinyos.jar`
export CLASSPATH="$CLASSPATH;."

Unfortunately this is returning the error  "command not found" when I try
echo the $CLASSPATH in cygwin to verify it has been found. All my other
environment variables are working fine..

export TOSROOT=/opt/tinyos-2.x
export TOSDIR=$TOSROOT/tos
export CLASSPATH=`cygpath -w $TOSROOT/support/sdk/java/tinyos.jar`
export CLASSPATH="$CLASSPATH;."
export MAKERULES=$TOSROOT/support/make/Makerules

Any ideas? Thanks

Regards,
Dave