[Tinyos-help] Issues setting classpath (Cygwin, Windows, TinyOS 2.x)

Dave McGee daveomcgee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 07:00:03 PDT 2010

Hi there,

Thanks for the assistance. When running a tos-check-env in an Ubuntu setup
I'm also using I'm getting the error:

--> WARNING: The JAVA version found first by tos-check-env may not be
version 1.4 or version 1.5one of which is required by TOS. Please ensure
that the located Java version is 1.4 or 1.5
--> WARNING: The graphviz (dot) version found by tos-check-env is not 1.10.
Please update your graphviz version if you'd like to use the nescdoc
documentation generator.

I'm using java 1.6

Any ideas?

Regards,