[Tinyos-help] Fwd: GPS data showing zeros ( MTS420 problem) - On IRIS motes

basem sa'adeh basem.saadeh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 17:13:11 PDT 2010

Hello,

I am using MTS420 and trying to read GPS data.But i am getting values as
*zeros*. The sensor board is giving other packet data properly.
I am using a fresh new batteries.Even after more than an hour i am not
getting gps data.Antenna is kept outside , above roof which is
exposed to open air.

I am using tos-base at my base station and *XMeshMTS420 *in gps mote.
My hardware is *IRIS*, test program in from xbow CD contrib folder.

Can anyone help me in this.
Thank you

Basem