[Tinyos-help] Mote stuck with TKN154, please help me!

Anh Dung Vu anhdungcha at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 11:47:19 PDT 2010

Dear all!

Thanks for your explanation.
- If I use BeaconOrder parameter of 15 for MLME_START, my n2 seems that it does not start sub network and I couldn't receive anything from n3.
- In the part of MCPS_DATA.indication, I call MLME_SCAN, then MLME_SCAN = successful I will call MCPS_DATA.request to transfer receiving data from n3 to n1. Sometime I got the loss of synchroniztion. sometime transferred is ok -> MCPS_DATA.confirm = successful. my n2 can receive 50 messages from n3 and transfer them to n1. After all n2 will fall into stuck status.
- I think n2 will get stuck in the part of MCPS_DATA.indication. So how can I handle stuck status to call ResetC interface for reset hardware?
(ex: get the led status, if led turn on/of in long time (10seconds - 20 seconds), call reset function, or something can handle stuck status)
I would like to receive your suggestion. Please give me some advice, It really help me much.

Thank you so much for your consideration!

With my best regard!

Dzung Vu Anh.

NGN LAB - Computer Engineering
AnDong National University - Andong si - South Korea
Tel: +82 54 -820 -7944
Mobile: 010-6427-1983