[Tinyos-help] warnings while checking a xubuntos virtual mmachine image in vmware

Amir Hossein Shantia shantia_amirhossein at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 03:56:41 PDT 2010

Hi,
you are Actually receiving one important warning and that is the Classpath warning.
First, if you want to execute a command with administrative priviliges, just use the sudo command or gksudo for commands that run graphical programs.
To add "." (dot) to the classpath you can do:
set CLASSPATH=.:/opt/tinyos-2.1.0/support/sdk/java/tinyos.jar

And I am using the 2.1.0 version cause it is more recent.