[Tinyos-help] Tinyos 1.x

Michael Schippling schip at santafe.edu
Wed Apr 14 11:16:04 PDT 2010

The official name seems to be net.tinyos.oscope.Oscilloscope
with an upper case 'O'.

If that doesn't help then either your CLASSPATH is not set
correctly -- in which case SerialForwarder probably wouldn't
be found, or the Oscilloscope.java file hasn't been compiled.
Look in the directory shown in the error message and see.

MS