[Tinyos-help] How to set the coordination of motes with topology.out

Nick tinyos2010 tinyos2010 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 19:25:54 PDT 2010

 In the topology.out ,it have some lines like this
  1  15.43 7.39
   .
   .
   .
  the line tell us the id of mote and coordination of x and y.
so,i can use the topoloy.out in the snippet of Python code .
f = open("topology.out", "r")
lines = f.readlines()
for line in lines:
  s = line.split()
  if (len(s) > 0):
    m = t.getNode(s[0])

Here I create nodes with the IDs in the file, but where should I set
the dimension x/y? Which method should I use for this?
In tinyos ,i input the command  "from TOSSIM import *" and "dir(t)" i can't
find the
 function to add the coordination for motes. would you tell me how to do and
give me some example for it.